Teknon is a hospital just blocks from the kids’ school in a part of town called Bona Nova. Owen had an appointment there, so we decided to walk… and this is what we saw…
We started to turn around thinking perhaps we had stumbled upon a five star resort in the heart of the city.. but alas, it was the local hospital with a bellhop and all! The Spanish people know how to do it! It’s simply stunningly beautiful… and I’ve heard stories about the gourmet in-room dining and the 15 or so towels in your personal bathroom.. really?!
- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?