- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?
Monthly Archives: November 2013
When you move to a new area, I think the #1 thing you are most in search of is your posse of favorites. Your favorite hair salon, pediatricians, dentists, doctors, etc. Having lived in BCN for three years I have … Continue reading
Copenhagen, Denmark. We had a long weekend at the end of September, so we took the opportunity to visit a cold country with lots of happy people.. when there was still light and a little bit of warmth. Sadly, the … Continue reading
We are now headed in to our third year here in Barcelona, and people often ask, how are things.. economically speaking. While I am so far from understanding the economics or the governmental aspects of Spain, I can tell you … Continue reading