- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Today I watched a man be buried. There were 15 or so people at the burial. Two of them were his “primas” (cousins) the rest were from a non-profit organization who help hungry and homeless people. You see 15 … Continue reading
Every time I walked past him, I’d give him money. I wish I could tell you his name, but I can’t remember it. It’s unfamiliar to me and complicated and I need to have him write it down. He has … Continue reading
Every building in our neighborhood, for the most part, has “porteros” or doormen. They work from 9AM-8PM daily except for that 2PM-5PM siesta time period. And if you are lucky, you have a portero with whom you can practice your … Continue reading