- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We are slowly catching on to some of the Spanish traditions… or maybe they aren’t traditions, but things they just do.. just because. One of them happens to be this… when you get your hair cut here, you get to … Continue reading
I think I prefer their to ours. On Sant Jordi Day (at least in Catalunya) the girls are to give the boys books and the boys are to give the girls red roses. So everywhere on every street corner are … Continue reading