- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We took a family vacation the week before Christmas. A driving vacation – one like we used to take when we were kids. Journeys where we would load up the family vehicle (Galaxy 500 or Pacer as the case may … Continue reading
Early in December we took advantage of a Spanish holiday – the day of the constitution – and headed to the South of France. It’s a quick drive and the six of us (us plus my parents) piled into our … Continue reading
There are certain holidays that you don’t expect to be universal – 4th of July, Memorial Day, Halloween, etc. But for some reason, Thanksgiving seems like one of those holidays that everyone should celebrate. I know, I know, it is … Continue reading