- Michelle on The Camino de Santiago.
- kara on We forgot to share one small piece of information…
- eunicehabel on Marrakech!
- william veach on Are you ready for some futból?
- bill on Are you ready for some futból?
Category Archives: Tapas y mas
There are certain holidays that you don’t expect to be universal – 4th of July, Memorial Day, Halloween, etc. But for some reason, Thanksgiving seems like one of those holidays that everyone should celebrate. I know, I know, it is … Continue reading
One of the great things about living here is there are so many fun activities that are coordinated by the relocation agent Christine Martin from Olympic Advisors, Petra of Egner Consulting, the school, and friends. So last Thursday I got … Continue reading
After soaking up Verne and Julie’s hospitality, we headed to Joaquim and Laura’s home in Vallgorguina (and yes this is my second trip to Vallgorguina, which might suggest to you that is some sort of destination town in Spain, it’s … Continue reading